Stupid Sex Tricks: All fired up (and noplace to go)

Do NOT try this at home, kiddies. Or anywhere else, for that matter:

A man was hospitalized Wednesday evening with life-threatening, third-degree burns after catching fire inside a San Francisco porn store, authorities told CBS 5.

The fire occurred at an adult arcade at Sixth and Mission streets just after 6 p.m.

Police officers across the street from the porn shop saw a man run out the front door of the store “engulfed in flames,” an SFPD spokesman said.

Some firefighters who happened to be about a block away at the time were immediately summoned and extinguished the flames.

Arson investigators said it was not exactly clear how the man caught fire. Police indicated he had apparently been watching videos in a private booth when the fire ignited.

It being San Francisco, the odds are good that the shop in question specialized in gay porn. A friend of mine says the fire was most likely caused by the guy using poppers and smoking at the same time; the drug in the capsules is meant to be inhaled and is very volatile–and flammable. It’s also illegal. And in combination with indoor smoking, downright stupid and potentially lethal.

An idle wank can’t be worth burning yourself half to death for.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail
This entry was posted in Stupid Sex Tricks. Bookmark the permalink.